Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
The candidate will assist in the analysis, development, and maintenance of a variety of complex UI Benefit, Tax, and Appeals subsystems. Must demonstrate the ability to excel in a rapidly up-tempo changing environment and must have advanced development experience in Mainframe DB2 and SQL; considerable knowledge of the principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, development, and programming required. The candidate must be knowledgeable in IBM integration methods and must demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Responsible for program maintenance, enhancing existing programs, defines data elements, performs system testing
- Support the nightly batch cycle
- Responsible for design, development, and implementation of new system interfaces
- Coordinates and provides customer support, as needed
- Prepares program specifications and test data for own work
- Performs unit and system tests
- Performs related duties as required
Demonstrated experience in COBOL, CICS, DB2, SCLM, JCL, and Mainframe debugging tools.*9 years’ experience. Additionally, the candidate should be familiar with Change Management processes, MS Office(Excel and Word at a minimum, Visio is a plus
Excellent analytical skills are required
Ability to work independently
Knowledgeable in TSO and ISPF required
Strong writing and speaking skills
Preferred knowledge in Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefit, Tax, Appeals subsystems