Senior Business Analyst - 10+ Years Experience Required
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
6-8 yrs exp Individuals in this position have demonstrated experience in the standard concepts, practices, and deliverables related to Business Analysis in support of software development projects. Understands how to gather and document requirements. Has a working knowledge of the software development lifecycle. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Some familiarity with the use of standard market Testing tools.
Looking for motivated, self-initiating individuals with strong collaboration skills and a willingness to learn and grow.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties.
• Application administrator
o Using Gooey (GUI) interface
o Application configuration
o Coordinating with the business user with requirements and support
o Coordinating with technical team for implementation of application upgrades
• Translate business needs into requirements to make into technical specifications for development team and non-technical documentation for business users
• Maintain records of team design and decisions for reporting needs
• Design report layouts
• Create design documentation and obtain user validation of requirements
• Act as liaison between developer staff and SME to resolve discrepancies, address requirements, questions, and issues
• Write periodic status reports
• Validate user interface specifications
• Design test guidelines and standards for business process
• Assist in preparing test cases for UAT
• Assist in identifying training needs and training schedule
Other skills that are relevant to this role:
• Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
• Exceptional verbal and written
• Listening ability and patience
• Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
• Critical Thinking skills