Senior Project Manager
Our Direct Client seeks a Project/Program Manager who will perform duties related to the coordination and implementation of community health related initiatives under the direction of the Client. This is a six-month full-time consulting opportunity with the possibility of extensions. The successful candidate will assist the Client in overseeing various community health workstreams that advance the strategic goals of the agency, including health enhancement communities, development of a health equity trust, community benefits, anchor institutions, and other related initiatives. The successful candidate will be a mid-level professional with demonstrated experience in project management, stakeholder engagement, grants and contract management, and data analysis.
Responsibilities of the successful applicant include but are not limited to:
• Participate in an advisory role at Client to develop goals and strategies to advance the agency’s mission.
• Assist the director with the facilitation of committees and subgroups relating to primary care and community health, including the development of meeting materials, advising on strategic direction, giving presentations, and engaging stakeholders.
• Collaborate with internal Client teams, state agencies, external organizations, and community members on health reform initiatives.
• Provide support and oversight of grant awards, including tracking deliverables, drafting related contracts and MOUs, and reviewing invoices; identify and alert the director of relevant new grant opportunities
• Leverage subject matter expertise and pertinent external resources to keep the director apprised of significant developments and innovations in community health reforms on both the state and national level
• Substantial knowledge of key concepts of population health/community health, health equity, and social determinants of health
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement and facilitation of large groups.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and exhibit good judgment and decision-making.
• Data analytics skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills, including experience in coordinating complex initiatives.
• Experience in grant and contract management.