Progressive Web App React Developer
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Our direct client is looking for a progressive web application developer with React experience to help maintain its mobile solution and build subsequent deliverables for future phases of the project. The person will be working with Java developers and DB2 DBAs.
Required Skill Set
• Expert Progressive Web App Developer. This is different from a native mobile app developer.
• Expert ReactJS; Caching, page load
• In-depth knowledge and experience in UX/UI designs and various UI/UX toolsets
• Perform hands-on mobile application development across various mobile operating systems, browsers and languages
• Expert in OWASP security standards for front end. Tool used is Fortify. Code scan must pass this standard.
• Work with the system integrators and CLIENT teams to understand the business and architectural set up of some of the CLIENT Enterprise applications
• Closely work with the State staff to integrate with middle-tier and other backend enterprise applications
• Experience working with big transaction backend data stores and ensuring front end performance / customer experience (e.g caching etc.); understanding that clients may not have the latest phones or devices.
• Perform in depth testing of the app with respect to application, security, and performance and user experience.
• Document and transition work on a regular basis to state resources as part of the transition plan. Template and type of documentation needed will be provided by the State
• Use state provided infrastructure and tools for the purpose of the engagement. Suggest alternatives to be procured by the state.
• Upload code, documentation and any assignments provided for this effort into the state repository.