Senior SharePoint Administrator
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Our Direct Client seeks a SharePoint administrator to design, develop and deploy SharePoint servers and develop business intelligence and KPIs that must be presented to stakeholders and the public.
The individual who fills this position should have solid SharePoint 2019 or 2013 administration skills, and the ability to foster, ensure cooperation and coordination among the various CJIS partners. The required skills/experience includes:
• At least eight years of technical experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2019.
• At least two years of experience with Microsoft Project Server & creating plans.
• Ability to enhance SharePoint sites using Master Pages, Web Parts, .Net Technologies, SP Designer, and third-party applications.
• Minimum three years’ general experience in programming/systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions.
• At least three years’ experience in Business Intelligence, SSRS, and dashboards development and management.
• Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale scalable applications.
• Possess three to five years’ experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.
• Must have a minimum ten years technical experience in Information Technology.
• Good to have Microsoft SharePoint Certification.
• Good to have experience in .Net for SharePoint.
• Good to have ADFS experience.