Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Under limited supervision, analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate business processes, upgrade or modify existing systems and review system-wide capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. Serves as SME for the Client.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team.
3. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Extensive knowledge and experience with administration of Microsoft enterprise infrastructures including Windows server 2008-2019, Active Directory, Systems Center 2016, Exchange, WSUS, MS SQL Server, Office 365, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktop, Intune, Windows 10, Sharepoint, etcetera.
5. Knowledge of virtual machine technology including VMware vSphere 6 and HyperV.
6. Knowledge of backup technologies including NAS and SAN.
7. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, IP v4 & v6, routers, and switches.
8. Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and ability to apply them with minimal impact to user
9. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
10. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
11. Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization.
Skill Required / Desired
Windows server 2008-2019, Active Directory, Systems Center 2016 - Required 5 Years
Exchange, WSUS, MS SQL Server, Office 365 - Required 5 Years
VMware vSphere 6 and HyperV. - Required 5 Years
Azure - Required 5 Years
Document Management Systems - Required 5 Years
Peoplesoft HR and Finance ERP - Nice to have 3 Years
Meridian ELM - Nice to have 2 Years
Exp. w/BI (MS PowerBI and/Tableau) understands dimensions and measures - Highly desired 2 Years