Position: Workday Financials Technical Consultant - Remote - USCitizens Only Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: 12+ Months
** 100% Remote Position **
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
The Workday integration consultant will participate in solving integration errors and help manage data primarily between Workday Financials and various applications.
- 2-3 years ERP or Cloud Solutions experience in commercial or public sector.
- Advanced Educational degree preferred.
- Workday Integration certification and 1-2 years with Workday integrations and implementations (I.e., apx. 70%, techno 30% functional)
- Experience in multiple interfaces to customer and vendor systems related to finance, payroll and HR functions.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, iLoad, XMLT and Web Services.
- Ability to demonstrate integration experience on projects
- Excellent client communications skills · Ability to interact on large diverse teams
- Proven ability to analyze business requirements and translate them to technical requirements and designing the same.
- Must have participated in end-to-end Workday implementation
- BS/BA required, advanced degree desirable
For any questions, please feel free to reach out to Milind at 571-308-6327.
PeopleCorp is a technology services, consulting and outsourcing company. We invite you to contact us today to discover how you can be a part of PeopleCorp. www.peoplecorp.com