Position: System Analyst - USCitizen Location: Atlanta GA Duration: 10+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
1. Serves as highest advanced level subject matter expert, providing authoritative guidance for professional
2. Analyzes cost effectiveness of automating business processes and modification of existing systems.
3. Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems to determine feasibility
and cost effectiveness of technology solutions.
4. Coordinates and links the computer and telecommunications systems within an organization to increase
5. Develops and maintains test standards relevant to the development life cycle and change management
processes and ensures staff meets those standards.
6. Develops detailed communication plans to support the introduction of newly developed network products
7. Directs and develops, communicates and monitors quality assurance and testing project work plans and
schedules for the application software development.
8. Expands or modifies systems to serve new purposes or improve workflow. Integrates hardware, software
applications, and network communications to develop optimal solutions for business requirements.
9. Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including the coordinating the installation
of computer programs and systems
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team.
3. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
4. Extensive knowledge and experience with administration of Microsoft enterprise infrastructures including
Windows server 2008-2019, Active Directory, Systems Center 2016, Exchange, WSUS, MS SQL Server,
Office 365, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktop, Intune, Windows 10, Sharepoint, etcetera.
5. Knowledge of virtual machine technology including VMware vSphere 6 and
6. Knowledge of backup technologies including NAS and SAN.
7. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking fundamentals, IP v4 & v6, routers, and switches.
8. Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices and ability to apply them with minimal impact to user
9. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
10. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
11. Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization