Position: Senior .Net Developer Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: 6+ Months
*** LOCAL CANDIDATES ***
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Seeking a Senior .NET developer responsible for the design, build and maintenance of .NET applications/services, both within our self-hosted and cloud (Azure) environments. The primary responsibilities will be to design, develop and maintain various types of .NET applications (local client, web-based, etc.), and to coordinate with others on various teams working on different layers of the infrastructure (frontend, middleware, backend).
Experience with hospital electronic medical record (EMR) applications, terminology, and procedures
Ability to work within a team environment in both a lead and subordinate position depending on the various project’s scope
Microsoft SQL Server development (2008, 2012) related to RDBMS design, stored procedures, UDF, table structures, triggers, transactions, table variables, etc. and/or Oracle package, functions, and procedures development
Skill Required / Desired
• Strong understanding/abilities within the Visual Studio (2017) development platform
• Knowledge of .NET web framework
• Proficient in C#.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Ability to research, analyze information and draw logical inferences
• Ability to understand requirements for functional system changes
• Ability to exercise analytical judgment, following linear thought processes
• Ability to evaluate systems and understand the underlying business objectives and requirements
• Knowledge of operational procedures
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools [TFS]
Candidate should be able to go for face to face interview on their own expense if requested by the Client and it is 100% onsite position. This is our Direct Client requirement. For any other questions, please feel free to reach out to Milind at 571-308-6327.
PeopleCorp is a technology services, consulting and outsourcing company. We invite you to contact us today to discover how you can be a part of PeopleCorp. www.peoplecorp.com