Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
The selected Sr. Java Developer-Mobile responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Client Systems.
Skill Required / Desired
* 6+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications
* Strong Experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Design, code, test, and deploy J2EE based applications into industry-leading container/application server environments such as Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss/Glass Fish application servers.
* Successful track record in designing and implementing web applications using J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Flex, Hibernate, EJB 3.0, Struts, Oracle 12g, ANT, Maven, workflow engines, rules engines.
* Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks. Extensive front and back end experience required.
* Experience leading large and small application development teams.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills and experience working directly with end users to understand and translate requirements to design.
* Demonstrated ability to evaluate new and emerging technologies and vendor products and to constructively apply them to meet identified business and technology goals.
* Taking ownership for producing results.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically and realize those strategies in application design.
* Strong ability to diagnose critical problems and develop solutions.
* Ability to take part in production support and lead troubleshooting calls as needed.
* Strong understanding and experience with SQL/Stored Procedure.
* Strong understanding and experience with test-driven development.
* Relational databases - preferably Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2
* Knowledge of any Web technologies like AngularJs, Angular, React, NodeJs and Ionic Framework