Position: Junior Atlassian Developer - USCitizen and Local Candidates Only Location: Atlanta GA Duration: 10+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
• Collaborate with customers, other Business Analysts, and cross-functional teams to collect requirements
• and develop solutions to support the daily needs of a rapidly growing business.
• Research, test, and implement plugins for Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
• Develop interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure.
• Manage complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes.
• Document requirements, solutions, as well as user and support reference guides.
• Develop specifications and test plans associated with new features or modifications.
• Confer with and provide support to technical group.
• Provide communications link between user and technical group.
• Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.).
• Basic SQL and JQL query experience.
• Experience customizing workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of the software development cycle.
• Excellent problem solving skills and demonstration of critical thinking.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to automate and extend base Jira/Confluence functionality, including scripting.
• Design and develop customizations and plugins.
• Experience developing custom plugins using Java for Jira 7.x and Confluence 6.x.
• Experience using/extending REST API using Java for Jira and Confluence.
• Knowledge of Single Sign On protocols such as SAML, SAML2.
• Familiarity with Git and branching models or other source control repositories.