Position: System Administrator Location: Atlanta GA Duration: 10+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
• Supervises and plans work of assigned staff
• Designs, configures, and tests computer hardware, networking software and operating system software
• Develops budget requests to obtain new equipment, reviews time reports and develops training plans
• Diagnoses hardware and software problems, replace defective components
• Maintains a point of contact for all users of computer operations services to answer questions or resolve problems
• Monitors network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made.
• Operates consoles to monitor performance of the computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use
• Performs data backups and disaster recovery operations
• Performs routine network startup and shutdown procedures, and maintain control records
• Plans, coordinates, and implements network security measures in order to protect data, software, and
Managing(installing, configuring and supporting) Network devices(switches, routers, and firewalls) - Required 3 Years
Experience configuring and fully administrating and supporting Active Directory Domain, and security services - Required 3 Years
Managing (installing, configuring and supporting Windows servers 2012 R2 or higher) in an virtual environment - Required 3 Years
Administrator of Cloud computing environment in Azure or similar cloud service - Highly desired 3 Years