UI Project Manager/Business Analyst - Remote Work Allowed
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
The Business Analyst/Project Manager shapes client expectations, and manages contracts and scope related to the project. This person must have a broad knowledge of industry best practices and be able to proactively identify potential project risks in order to advise and consult with clients on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation strategies.
• 8-10 years job-related experience
• Advanced skills in data organization and analysis, problem solving, requirements elicitation and
• Strong skills in business process analysis and workflow diagramming; experience using these skills on
projects to develop workflow-based enterprise software
• Knowledge of SQL, database, and relational data models
• Experience or strong knowledge in one or more technical solutions/architectures such as web services,
portals, business process modeling, UI technologies like AJAX, relational databases, Business Intelligence
preferred (coding experience not required)
• Effective analytical and presentation skills
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills; ability to tailor communication to different audiences, such
as management, stakeholders, users, SMEs, developers, and others
• Ability to lead others to articulate additional possibly hidden needs
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with both functional area experts and technical team members
• Demonstrated experience using JIRA and other project management tools.
• Experience being both a PM and BA on the same project
• Strong working knowledge of Agile Software and Waterfall Software Development methodologies.
• Ability to manage work on multiple projects with competing priorities
• Experience overseeing all project test phases and working with the Testing Team to develop test cases or
• Excellent organizational experience and professionalism
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Experience working in research or educational institutions is a plus.
8 Years Required - Experience being both a PM and BA on the same project
8 Years Required - Ability to manage work on multiple projects with competing priorities
8 Years Required - Demonstrated experience using JIRA and other project management tools.
8 Years Required - Experience or strong knowledge in web services, portals, business process modeling, UI technologies like AJAX, relational databases.