Position: Sr ServiceNow Developer
Location: Atlanta GA
Duration: 3+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Responsible for leveraging investments in ServiceNow, providing expertise in the configuration and customization of platforms, using industry best practices. Implement solutions using an agile development methodology to continuously deliver added value.
- Analyze business requirements and develop technical solutions accordingly
- Provide software configuration, customization, and automation using best practices including, but not limited
to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-
party software integrations in an agile development
- Collaborate with internal UX Developers to ensure proposed and implemented solutions provide best-in-class
- Work with internal colleagues to design and implement integrations/data feeds/interfaces with other systems,
including APIs, databases, monitoring tools, LDAP, etc.
- Provide ongoing support, monitoring, and maintenance of deployed products, including prompt and courteous
resolution of development-related service requests and/or incidents; Audit work and review peer work to
ensure successful, technically sound projects
- Collaborate with other developers to provide technical guidance and oversight where appropriate
- Participate in the engineering community, staying up to date on new software technologies and best practices
- Deploy update sets to production environment following defined change control processes
- Complete development and testing tasks related to new platform updates/releases
- Perform other related duties as assigned
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-Experience working with an Agile development methodology - Required 4 Years
-Experience with ServiceNow ITBM Agile, Jira, or similar agile work tracking system - Required 5 Years
-Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
-Experience creating connected experiences using APIs, Webhooks, integrations, etc.
-Experience developing ServiceNow Catalog Items, Workflows, Business Rules, and other areas of the ITSM product - Required 3 Years