Oracle Database Administrator Atlanta, GA 12+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Coordinates, manages, and designs database structures across multiple database platforms. Monitor and tune the application databases and establish communication links across Database Management Systems. Assists technical support and staff/vendors with installations, upgrades, or problems relating to the database environment.
• Install and upgrade Oracle database-related software
• Create, review and quality check new databases, database storage structures, and database security like Database Vault, Redaction, and Fine Grain Auditing.
• Monitor and optimize the performance of the database
• Tune instance components including SQL and PL/SQL statements
• Maintain migrations and Overlays of Oracle databases across the enterprise.
Skill Required / Desired
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university - Required
Knowledge of Windows platforms and Linux - Required 5 Years
Experience in application tuning, backup and recovery using RMAN, Exdata and other backup modes - Required 5 Years
Experience with Oracle 19c database software and features - Required 5 Years
Experience with Oracle 19c RAC and Clusterware - Required 5 Years
Experience with OEM and management packs - Required 5 Years
Unix/Linus shell scripting experience - Required 5 Years
Must be able to design and coordinate the implementation of database structures for one or more platforms - Required
Experience with Oracle Database Vault, Data Redaction, and Fine Grain Auditing - Highly desired
Experience with AWR, Statspack, and Tkprof - Required 5 Years