Position: OBIEE Architect Location: Atlanta, GA Duration: 12+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Our Client is seeking an Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Architect with solid experience and knowledge in implementing OBIEE within the enterprise. Client currently has OBIEE 12c installed and configured and planning to upgrade to recently release Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) 5.5.
- 12+ years of OBIEE (11g & 12c) installation, configuration, upgradation, migration, administration,
troubleshooting, deploying patches and performance tuning under Linux environment.
- 10+ years of experience in writing PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, etc.
- 10+ years of experience implementing large scale Siebel/Oracle OBIEE reporting solutions
- 10+ years of experience with star-schema, snowflake, FACT, and dimensional data modeling
- 10+ years of solid experience with OBIEE Answers, Dashboards, and BI Publisher
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree with preferred concentration in IT, data science, or business from a university within the United States
features to customize OBIEE functionality
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building, implementing, and deploying data universes/data models against Oracle and SQL Server databases
- Experience with establishing the reporting framework and supporting the self-service reporting capability
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building, implementing, and deploying enterprise reports, analytics, and dashboards
- Experience with developing and establishing development/implementation standards
- Experience with leading, guiding, and mentoring a team of report developers delivering in a rapid deployment environment
- Ability to extrapolate business requirements, practices, and procedures into design specifications
- Ability to design reports in a logical, user friendly, and easy to understand format
- Hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle 11g/12c and Oracle Exadata
- Hands-on experience with deploying/upgrading OBIEE
- Hands-on experience in configuring OBIEE data security
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver high quality work product
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- High level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to ensuring data accuracy and quality within reports
- Accountable for actions within OBIEE 12c production environments (DEV, TEST & PROD)
- OBIEE Certification
- Experience in Oracle Analytics, BI security and server administration
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials (PeopleSoft), and Primavera/P6 Analytics, Human Resources (Time and Labor), Kronos WFTK and Oracle Learning Management System (ELMS)