Position: SAP/BASIS Subject Matter Expert
Location: Dimondale MI
Duration: 6+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
• Designs, implements and tests ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like Change and Release Management, ITSM, E2E monitoring, CTS+, NWDI, etc.
• Responsible for the successful delivery of the SAP Solution Manager landscapes including understanding of integration to third party tools such as HP ALM, JAVA based application development platforms, etc.
• Review project requirements and identify gaps in the functionality of the Solution Manager application in the project management, testing, and monitoring areas.
• Initiates, coordinates, and delivers system development changes and implementation
• Work closely with SAP Solution Manager technical developers to ensure accuracy and timely code delivery that matches both designs and requirements.
• Contributes towards developing overall SAP Solution Manager strategy roadmap and implementation timelines.
• Consults on enhancements to SAP platforms with correct use of SAP Solman.
• Understands SLD strategy and documentation.
• Work closely with SAP Security and Release Management teams, help resolve system issues, and answers to inquiries from technical and business teams.
• Troubleshoots system related issues and communicates effectively to technical and business areas.
• Educate Junior team members, contribute to the SAP Demo-Landscape and Peer Review activities
• Manage day to day operations
• Manage distribution of activities to the team
• Able to coach and motivate the team
- SAP BASIS Administration/Consulting. SAP System Implementation, SAP System installation - Required 8 Years
- Experience with full lifecycle Implementation SAP ECC, CRM, SAP NetWeaver 7.0-7.3 based components. Experience with SAP ECC (FI and HCM), BW, Business - Required 8 Years
- Experience with SAP ECC (FI and HCM), BW, Business Objects, SolMan - Required 8 Years
- Experience in ECC / EHP / SAP NetWeaver Version Upgrade Projects. Along with Unicode conversion projects - Required 7 Years
- SAP Support pack/stack on a Solution Manager system - Desired 3 Years
- SAP Performance Tuning of NetWeaver (all versions) based systems - Required 7 Years
- Changes for the printer creation/deletion/changes at SAP as well OS - Required 7 Years
- Coordinating efforts and consulting with implementers on the installation of new systems and upgrades our existing COTS software packages - Desired 7 Years
- Coordinating multiple installations of the SAP systems in DEV, QA and Production environments - Desired 7 Years
- Configuring SAP systems to communicate with other SAP systems. This can includes creating ‘Destinations’ or ‘JCO’ Connections for a Java System - Desired 7 Years
- Working with Project management, Project Control Office and Management to update parameters in SAP to improve performance - Desired 7 Years
- Assist developers learn how to diagnose connection issues between SAP systems (i.e. BI to ECC, Portal to BI and MTO to ECC) - Desired 6 Years
- Performs incident response tasks through remedy when simple issues arise - Desired 6 Years
- Assist in coordinating efforts with Security team, external implementation partners and hosting partners - Desired 7 Years
- Expertise in implementing applications within Solution Manager - Highly desired 6 Years
- ChaRM Configuration - Desired 3 Years
- Test Suite Configuration - Desired 3 Years