Position: Business Analyst
Location: Lansing, MI
Duration: 12+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
- Elicit and document SMART functional requirements.
- Develop and document technical system requirements.
- Review and document business processes.
- Contribute to use case / user stories estimates.
- Develop use case / user stories documentation.
- Conduct walkthrough of use case and GUI documentation.
- Demonstrate skill of complex problem solving, negotiation, and deductive reasoning.
- Develop functional designs.
- Support system design and development.
- Contribute to the mentoring of less experience Business Analysts on the team.
- Facilitate the communication of technical terminology at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Provide direction to software developers.
- Be self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Work with stakeholders and discover the underlying business need.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients.
- Ensure requirements and business solutions map to a business need
Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions and tracing requirements throughout the project - Required 12 Years
Experience working on Agile and Waterfall projects. - Required 12 Years
Experience developing IT project documentation including use cases/user stories, application requirements, functional designs, and system designs. - Required 12 Years
Experience using industry-standard methodologies like System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology, and Syst Eng (SEM). - Required 8 Years
Experience creating and documenting workflows. - Required 12 Years
Experience contributing to Use case/User stories estimates. -Required 8 Years
Experience with various application systems such as Asset Management, Financial, Licensing, and Permitting systems. -Required 8 Years