Quality Assurance Analyst
Saint Paul, MN
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Our Direct Client is looking for two Quality Assurance Analyst resources with strong experience testing in large and complex systems development projects.
The quality assurance analysts will be working with the project teams, and will be expected to create or participate in creating:
A QA test strategy, QA test plan, QA test cases, and QA test closure defect documentation
A requirements traceability matrix
Other documentation as requested (i.e., meeting notes, documented processes, change requests, and status reports)
• Seven (7) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
• A B.S. or B.A. Degree (4 year) substitutes for four years of experience, or an Associate’s Degree (2 year) substitutes for two years of experience.
• Five (5) engagements/projects lasting a minimum of three (3) months each in a Quality Assurance Analyst role.
• Two (2) years IBM Cúram solution for Healthcare Reform manual testing experience.
• Computer Science or Information Technology degree
• Experience planning and executing end to end testing of integrated systems including validation of the integration layer
• Experience writing and executing basic SQL query commands
• Experience utilizing RTC as a defect reporting tool
• Four years’ experience with IBM Cúram solution for healthcare reform and/or downstream integrated systems that consume or use the Curam healthcare data
• Resources are from the five state area (MN, IA, WI, SD, ND)