Senior Systems Analyst / Business Analyst
Salem, OR (Mostly Part-time, but will have to visit Client few times in Salem, OR)
12+ Months (Part-time 20 hrs/week)
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
The primary tasks the contractor shall perform are as follows:
• Analyze and document the various Client systems, processes, databases and document the AS-IS and TO-BE business processes and technology.
• Collaborate and document Transportation Application Development Units (TAD) customers’ needs, requirements, and recommend design solution alternatives to TAD and TDU Leadership.
• Provide support and documentation for unit, system, and user acceptance testing.
• Provide TAD business Opportunity Evaluation assessments.
This engagement primarily would focus on integrating the AASHTOWare Project Suite projects.
· Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
· Demonstrated capability to interact with customers, clearly understand customer needs and document those needs.
· Understand Information System Development Lifecycle methodology. Specifically Requirements Management, Data Management, Functional Specification writing, all forms of testing procedures, and end user training delivery.
· Has experience with requirements management and perform analysis within source code if needed.
· Must have experience with enterprise software solutions.
· Must have basic knowledge of Project Management process.