Workday HCM Business Analyst
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
This effort will support Client Human Resources as they use the Enterprise Workday system and continue to improve agency processes and User materials and training. A focus of this work will be ensuring that the agency is using Workday data, which is structured very differently than our legacy HR data, to meet current and forecasted data needs for agency systems and all agency reporting needs relying on HR data. The primary tasks the contractor will perform are as follows:
• Define and document business processes for agency functions that rely on Human Resources data.
• Gather and document requirements for agency use of Human Resources data and design data interface workflows supporting that use by internal Client systems.
• Gather and organize information about the problems to be solved or the procedures to be improved. Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
• Analyze the data interface between Client and Workday HCM to identify issues and provide recommendations to improve data quality and stability.
• Analyze Human Resources data available to Client to identify data issues and provide recommendation for corrections.
• Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvements.
• Develop and recommend new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
• Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives.
• Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities.
• Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, and associated costs.