Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Our direct client seeks an experienced Programmer to function as an Exchange Developer in support of the Client Child Welfare information system.
With multiple new systems being developed and implemented, the Child Welfare development team needs extra support to implement data exchanges between the systems. The Client Exchange system uses Enterprise Integrations Patterns to provides data exchanges using Rest and Soap transactions for real time communications and a variety EDI formats such as HL7, x12 and NACHA for batch file transactions. The Client Exchange system uses Apache Camel Java DSL on a Red Hat JBoss EAP platform as well as Microsoft SQL Server database stored procedures and functions. The key person will focus on implementing these services and updating the data structure interface to map to our current data model.
Required skills and experience:
• Microsoft SQL Server
• SQL Server Stored Procedures, Functions, Queries
• ETL Development
• Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
• Markup Languages like XML and JSON
• Proficient understanding of Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A curious, creative thinker and experienced problem solver
In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
• Net Core 3.1 Development, JBOSS Fuse & Apache Camel