Senior .Net Developer
Salem, OR (Remote – 1 week with onsite required)
*** 1 Week Onsite Required ***
This position will focus on developing and improving upon the maturity level of this suite of tools through infrastructure development and system stabilization via programming/app development. Client team core focus will be on Change Management and Asset Management and various reporting instruments.
Scope of work:
• Supported development and implementation of a APM (Asset Portfolio Manager) software suite.
• Supported development and implementation of a SAM (Software Asset Manager) software suite.
• Supported development and implementation of the Configuration Automation software suite to ensure workstation/server change compliance.
• Development of Insights and JasperSoft Business Objects reporting tools to support IT Service Management team.
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent ability to translate complex information with various business teams
• Previous experience leading projects from start to completion
• Experience specifically with CA/Broadcom tools or utilities is preferred
• Experience with IT Service Management tools in general is required
• Ability to work inside of a team with strong teamwork skills
• Previous experience with Business Objects