Senior Informatica Developer
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in the requirement below.
Client is looking for an experienced Senior Informatica Developer who will be part of development effort that will utilize an agile methodology based upon the approach currently in use at Client system. As a member of the agile development team, the worker responsibilities may include:
• Data acquisition from a variety of data sources for multiple uses.
• Developing complex SQL scripts to transform the source data to fit into a dimensional model, then to create views and materialized views in Oracle.
• Developing automation with Informatica Power Center to pull data from external data sources and transform it to fit into a dimensional model.
• Collaborating with other members of the Data Engineering Team on the design and implementation of an optimal data design.
• Verification and validation of SQL scripts, Informatica automation and database views.
• Developing automated means of performing verification and validation.
• Participating in all sprint ceremonies
• Work closely with the Architects and Data Engineering Team on implementation designs and data acquisition strategies.
• Enhance and maintain the Java web site that provides Tableau dashboards to an array of users with different roles.
• Develop mockups and work with customers for validation
• Working closely with other members of the team to address technical problems
• Assisting with the implementation and configuration of developmental tools
• Producing and maintaining technical specifications, diagrams, or other documentation as needed to support the DD&I efforts
• Participation in requirements and design sessions
• Interpreting new and changing business requirements to determine the impact and proposing enhancements and changes to meet these new requirements
• All other duties as assigned.
Skills Required / Desired:
Required 10 years - Experience developing mappings and workflows to automate ETL processes using Informatica Power Center.
Required 5 years - Experiencing acquiring and integrating data from multiple data sources/technologies using Informatica Power Center for use by a Tableau data visualization object. Data source technologies should include Oracle, SQL Server, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Acce
Required 5 years - Experience designing and developing complex Oracle SQL scripts that are fast and efficient
Required 5 years - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience as a system analyst for a data analytics, performance management system, or data warehousing project.
Required 5 years - Technical writing and diagraming skills, including proficiency with modeling and mapping tools (e.g., Visio, Erwin), and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, an
Required 4 years - Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
Required 4 years - Experience on an agile sprint team
Required 4 years - Proven ability to write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Required 4 years - Understanding of security principles and how they apply to healthcare data
Required 4 years - Experience with state-of-the-art software components for a performance metrics data visualization or business intelligence environment
Required 4 years - Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required 4 years - Effectively manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize conflicting assignments, and switch quickly between assignments, as required.
Required 4 years - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business or equivalent experience.
Preferred 4 years - Experience designing and developing scripts using Python
Preferred 3 years - Prior experience in the Healthcare Industry
Preferred 2 years - Experience with JIRA software
Preferred 2 years - Prior experience with an Government Agencies
Preferred 2 years - Prior experience working with PII or PHI data
Preferred 2 years - Prior experience working with HL7 data
Preferred 2 years - Prior experience creating website/user interfaces by using standards HTML/CSS practices
Preferred 2 years - Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
Preferred 2 years - Experience developing dashboards and reports using Tableau, including connecting to external data sources.