Senior .Net Developer
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
- Designs, codes and modifies complex computer programs, subroutines, triggers, stored procedures, objects, classes and scripts using C#, ASP.net, and Oracle Database. Performs necessary testing of assigned programs, including the generation of test data, writing test scripts/execution sequences, examining test results, debugging detected errors, etc. Uses current software development methods/techniques and established development standards (which include programming standards, documentation standards and testing standards) to ensure the quality and maintainability of applications. Participates in code reviews to ensure compliance with development standards and system/business requirements.
- Works with trainers, technical support staff, network specialists and contract staff to perform modifications and/or updates to existing systems or to implement new systems. Identifies, investigates and resolves production problems. This may include analyzing problems, coding, testing, implementing and training of other technical staff and/or customers.
- Analyzes requirements for new applications/enhancements to be implemented in the division.
- Works with a software development team. Communicates with other team members to coordinate development efforts. Provides development status to the team leader or project manager.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of systems documentation.