Senior Java Developer
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
1. Experienced in developing transaction and reporting applications using Java Script, JSF, Hibernate, J2EE technologies to access and Oracle RDBMS 10g & 11g RAC or later database in a multi-developer, configuration controlled environment;
2. J2EE development experience must include using one or more of the following IDE’s:
a. Cold Fusion, Eclipse, Ultra Edit, Dreamweaver, and JBOSS Developer Studio
b. Developing business logic for tiered applications utilizing JSF, EJB, JSP, design patterns, and Hibernate, JDK, SEAM 2.0.
c. Knowledge of developing and consuming web services.
d. Knowledge of internet security exposures and how to code to prevent the application from being hacked or hijacked.
3. Experience developing Oracle PL/SQL applications and familiarity with Oracle objects (tables, constraints, triggers, etc.);
4. Experience with data modeling, entity relationship diagrams, SQL, and Web page user Interface design;
5. Knowledge of database concepts such as referential integrity and data normalization;
6. Excellent communication, written and oral, and with people of all technical levels;
7. Five (5) years of full time experience in computer programming and/or systems analysis;
8. Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems and their integration with end user business processes;
9. Skill in preparing technical documents of varying complexities for technical and no-technical audiences;
10. Skill in working with data automation standards and systems administration technologies;
11. Skill in analyzing and interpreting agency organizations, business practices, policies and procedures;
12. Ability to coordinate and evaluate the work of others and to explain abstract concepts and terms.