Position: Project Manager - Local Preferred Location: Richmond, VA Duration: 6 + months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
- Risk and Issue Management
- Scope Management
- Stakeholder Identification and Management
- Schedule Management (including precedents and dependencies)
- Status Reporting
- Budget Management
Experience and certifications:
• 5 Years of experience in leading large, high-profile projects
• PMP certification required
• Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline, or the equivalent is required.
• Experience working in a structured Project Management Office
• Experience in the entire project management lifecycle, from Initiation to Close-Out
• Experience working in Government, Health Care or Insurance preferred
Candidate should be able to go for face to face interview on their own expense if requested by the Client and it is 100% onsite position. This is our Direct Client requirement. For any other questions, please feel free to reach out to Milind at 571-308-6327.
PeopleCorp is a technology services, consulting and outsourcing company. We invite you to contact us today to discover how you can be a part of PeopleCorp. www.peoplecorp.com