Senior .Net Developer
Washington, DC (Remote after picking up Equipment)
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
The Senior .NET Developer is expected to take a lead role within the team; develop/enhance/maintain .NET code, ensuring that programming best practices are being followed, prioritizing work effectively, addressing production issues in a timely manner, and writing system documentation when required. The successful candidate should have strong communication skills to be effective in both technical and business requirement discussions.
• Ability to develop applications and backend services using C#, VB, ASP.NET MVC, CORE, Web API, Java Script, JQuery, and CSS
• Design and develop using appropriate software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
• Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery
• In-depth knowledge of system design patterns, tiered architecture, and testing practices.
• Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
• Ability to plan and manage projects. Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
• Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
• Work with project business and system analysts to clarify the requirements and then implement them
• Participate in code reviews
• Enforce standards and best practices
7 Years Required - .NET Development
3 Years Required - VB.Net Development
3 Years Required - C#.Net Development
5 Years Required - SQL Development
3 Years Desired - ASP
3 Years Desired - MVC