Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
1. Use statistical software (SAS, SQL, R) to manage, clean and analyze vaccine coverage data and to produce reports.
2. Write SQL-SAS queries to extract data from Clien DB or other database.
3. Participate with Client staff to conduct data quality assurance activities.
4. Prepare data reports using SAS and R.
5. Prepare and document data for posting on the Client Data Portal including using DataWrapper.
6. Automate the reporting process - Prepare the business requirement document and work with the team to come up with a solution to automate the manual process.
1. Strong Programming of statistical software package such as R. Atleast 4 years of R programming, Importing & Cleaning data with R, Data Manipulation with R, Data Visualization with R.
2. Experience in database management and data analysis using applications such as SQL and a statistical software package such as SAS or R.
3. Experience working in public health preferred.
4. Experience in large scale data analysis/data reporting/management.
5. Presentation skills to a large group of users such as local health department/public and other public health officials.
6. Ability to work under limited supervision: self-starter, independent worker and uses excellent interpersonal and decision-making skills.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
8. Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
9. Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities.