Senior PeopleSoft Functional Consultant - HR, TAM/CG, ePerformance Atlanta, GA 12+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Our Client seeks PeopleSoft functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading Client staff through the entire systems development lifecycle for PeopleSoft Core HR, Talent Acquisition Manager/Candidate Gateway (TAM/CG). - Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, testing, and campus readiness of PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG.
- Assist universities in fully integrating the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Advise System Office leadership on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the PeopleSoft Core HR, TAM/CG system to meet requirements.
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner. Provide institutional readiness assessments through engagements and presentations. MUST adhere and be able to adhere to predefined structure that is in place for this large project.
- Report progress to System Office leadership
- Knowledge transfer is key and this role will always have as one to continually transfer knowledge to University
-System office and university staff
- Minimum of five years of PeopleSoft TAM/CG, Core HR, and eApplications experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Ability to work in highly structured environment
- Solid understanding of PeopleSoft TAM/CG, Core HR, and eApplications setup tables and reporting
- Solid understanding of integration of all modules Preference given to consultants who also have experience and knowledge with the following:
- PeopleSoft Performance Management
- PeopleSoft Self-Service (Employee and manager)