Position: Workday Project Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
This Project Manager will contribute to the implementation of Workday as the ERP solution for the Client with a specific focus on the Workday Finance Module.
As part of implementing an ERP solution, a Project Manager is needed to manage the HCM and/or FIN portion of the Workday project.
Only candidates with large-scale project and ERP implementation experience will get considered for this role. The preference is that a candidate will have Project Management experience on a Workday implementation. However, another ERP implementation experience will be acceptable for consideration.
• Demonstrated experience managing enterprise wide projects – REQUIRED 5 YEARS
• Demonstrated experience managing IT related projects - REQUIRED 5 YEARS
• Demonstrated experience managing ERP projects, i.e. SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle - REQUIRED 5 YEARS
• Demonstrated knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle - REQUIRED 5 YEARS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - REQUIRED 5 YEARS
• Demonstrated knowledge with project management tools such as MS Project or Google Smartsheets REQUIRED 5 YEARS
• Demonstrated experience managing Workday implementation projects - DESIRED 5 YEARS
• Demonstrated experience managing financial systems projects – DESIRED 5 YEARS