Enterprise Architect / Data warehouse Architect
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
• Make DW architecture more agile and accessible
• Create data layers that align with a dimensional model (Star Schema); that model reflects the programmatic and business needs of Client. This data layer should be designed (Model-storming and using our standard tools such as WhereScape) to be compatible with any data visualization tool, any analytic tool, and have the flexibility to change and adapt to new data sources. In addition, the data layer should be optimized to process mass amounts of data.
• Tabular model design, development, testing and deployment
• Power BI report design, development, testing and deployment
• Lead process in creating a dashboard/visualization strategy
• Power BI and SSBI environment setup and configuration
• ORRAI team mentoring
• SSBI adoption and governance strategy
• Improve performance and reliability of hosting
• Assist with assessment of hosted, cloud service and make recommendations on best services.
• Audit existing data systems; models, queries, data quality, security, and suggest a modernization roadmap.
Required skills and experience:
Required 10+ Years - Microsoft SQL Server - SSAS, SSRS
Required 7-9 Years - MS Power BI - Design and fully functional dashboards/reports experience and understanding - Report Builder - Services environment (workspaces, dataflows, etc.)
Required 7-9 Years - Power BI Development and Administration
Required 4-6 Years - WhereScape tool sets/technology - Experience and understanding required.
Required 4-6 Years - Graphical Design
Required 4-6 Years - Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack and Data Analytics • Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Stack (SSAS, SSRS)
• Proficient with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack and Data Analytics
• Power BI development and administration
• Familiar (experience) and understandinPg of WhereScape tool/technology
• Proficient in design and fully functional dashboards/reports on MS Power BI
• Proficient and understanding of Power BI Services environment (workspaces, dataflows)
• Experience of conversation of SSRS reports into Power BI Reports and Power BI dashboard
• Develop recommended data modeling standards for consideration; best practices
• Develop recommended user of Power BI standards based on existing platform
In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
• Requirement analysis
• Data Analytics
• WhereScape tool sets
• Power BI
• Power BI Report Builder
• Graphical design