SAP Developer Harrisburg, PA 12+ Months
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
Our Client is seeking an SAP Developer with ABAP, Adobe Livecycle Forms, WebDynpro and SmartForm development experience with extensive background in SAP HCM related development and support.
Project Description: Initial focus of this engagement will be to redesign and rewrite Client’s current remuneration statement. Beyond that, an extensive backlog of user driven requests for change as well as numerous projects are planed that require ABAP, WebDynpro, Workflow, and Forms Development skills to augment Client's current staffing bandwidth.
The Application Developer will perform complex technical analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, deployment and implementation of new applications using existing and emerging platforms as well as providing support to existing production applications. This category includes SAP development.
• This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team
• Supports team in modification of enhancements and changes to applications.
• Leverages excellent written and verbal communication skills. May coordinate activities of other application developers
• Supports business process, problem analysis and consultation.
• Provides status of work to Team Lead.
• Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks affecting own work and work of the Application Team.
• Develops Unit Test plans for development efforts.
• Engages in ongoing process improvement.
• Detailed functional and process knowledge.
• Utilizes Requirements, design and coding, and unit testing skills.
• Provides expertise in SAP HCM and potentially more SAP Areas.
• Processes open defect/maintenance tickets and correct technical errors.
• Strong problem solving, trouble shooting, and analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills, ability to work in a dynamic team environment
• Adheres to schedules and project timelines
• Communicates issues/problems that may impact objectives