QA Automation Engineer
Our Direct Client is seeking an experienced, full-time, on-site, dedicated Candidate, with skills and expertise as described in below requirement.
The desired candidate will be responsible for executing exploratory testing activities in an Agile/Scrum environment to ensure high-quality software and will certify compliance according to regulatory statutes, policies, and procedures. Performs highly complex level diagnoses and test planning, documentation, and execution of manual test cases. This position will also create, design, and maintain advanced manual/automation test execution reports and dashboards. Make recommendations for improving QA and automation processes and best practices based on analysis. Will create and maintain test and automation documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and maintenance of help-related materials for business / QA team members. Works in collaboration with other team members and management.Develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
· Develops test plans, test schedules, and approaches. Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios.
· Conducts a walk-through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads.
· Performs tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
· Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures, and criteria with an appropriate verification environment.
· Documents and communicates test results. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
· Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
· Experience with automated regression testing is a plus
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Required 10 years - Information Technology experience
Required 8 years - Professional QA automation testing experience
Required 8 years - Testing all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
Required 8 years - Develop and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures
Required 6 years - Working in Linux environments
Required 4 years - Java or other programing Experience
Preferred 2 years - Ability to Code Automated Tests using one or more automation tools including HP ALM, Katalone, Microsoft Coded UI, Ruby, Cucumber, Watir, Selenium etc.
Preferred 2 years - Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process